Package more quickly, more easily and more cost-effectively with our fully cloud-based self-service application packaging as-a-service platform.
Companies with large IT ecosystems cannot use the software they buy straight out of the box. The installer provided by the vendor must be adapted to install automatically and unattended to ensure improved security and higher levels of compliance.
The process of coding the installation steps, (post) configuration instructions, and the business specific IT rules into the wrapper that goes around the application, and transforming the vendor software installer into an automated installer that can be massively deployed to end-users via SCCM and systems alike, or an App-V bubble that can be integrated on Citrix, is called "Application Packaging".
Application Packaging is cumbersome, time-consuming and expensive. Our cloud-based Do it Yourself (DIY) application packaging SaaS platform allows you to benefit from the automatization of the application packaging process.
Gain control of your end-user software estate by packaging more quickly, more easily and more cost-effectively while achieving significantly improved security and higher levels of compliance.
- Cloud-based – No need for hardware, software or application packaging resources. A laptop with a browser and Internet connection is all you need.
- In-browser auto-discovery – our platform will automatically write accurate application package specifications documentation for you.
- Very user-friendly - No application packaging experience required. Our system will monitor how you install and configure the software, apply your IT rules and automatically produce a package within minutes.
- Fully customizable – it can be skinned to match your own branding, IT rules, naming convention, processes, etc.
- Complexity agnostic – one fixed price per application package, regardless of application complexity.
- Pay-as- you-go – only pay for what you use, once you’ve used it. No minimum volume clause.
- Definitive Media Library (DML) – all the information on your packaged applications, such as installation media, discovery documentation and package sources, stored in one place.
- Most applications can be packaged within minutes.
- Re-use instantly available discovery information from earlier versions.
- Fully scalable.
- Industry-leading SLA’s.
- 24/7 availability.
- Fixed price regarding of complexity – if the application cannot be automatically packaged, it will be instantly sent to our team of application packaging engineers to package it manually.
- Cost-effective and high quality application packaging service.
- Reduce reliance on expensive resources and/or providers.
Contact us if you are not really on a DIY mood and want us to handle all your application packaging requests.